With the generator as the centerpiece, Schneider’s modular Nano line lets ECPs grow into digital surfacing.
The Schneider HSC nano X generator, part of the modular Nano line, provides everything ECPs need to start an independent free-form business in a small footprint.
The low investment costs combined with minimal space requirements offered by the nano X generator enable even smaller independent eyecare profession-als to begin processing free-form lenses in-house. To allow for easy initiation and consistent produc-tion, this generator is delivered with a pre-configured bundle of lab management and lens design software along with consumables.
The generator is the centerpiece of the modular Nano Line and comes in two versions, the HSC nano X and the more advanced HSC nano XP. “The HSC nano X was developed with a single goal in mind, creating a machine that provides everything that is needed to start an independent free-form business with all essential features at lowest costs,” according to the company.
Designed to be highly modular, the HSC nano X can be equipped with a fully laser-based engraving system. The optional cribbing spindle and twin tool allow for fast machining of non-circular shapes.
Other equipment from the complete Nano line that can be gradu-ally added to further enhance the HSC nano X generator’s capabilities include the CCP nano polisher, the SHC nano hardcoater and the RPT nano anti-reflective coater. The small footprint, minimal environmental requirements and onboard design software make an industrial setting unnecessary.
• A user-friendly touch panel system launches complex 3D calculations with a simple push of the graphical interface.
• High-speed diamond cutting results in smooth lens surfaces.
• Newly developed LS-tec motor allows for the highest stroke available.
• Highly dynamic ball bearing motors exclusive to Schneider generators allow for superior robustness and reduce environmental requirements.
• A pre-configured lab management system combined with the Production Support Package, containing designs and consumables, provides everything a fully independent free-form production needs.
• Full remote capabilities provide support at any location.