Featuring eight different types of edging, six edging positions and four retouch options, the new Excelon Edger HPE-410 from Coburn Technologies hits all its numbers.’
|• For a cost effective solution,
available with built-in tracer or
as separate add-on.
• Eight edging types: bevel, mini bevel, partial bevel, rimless, grooving, partial grooving, dual grooving, hybrid grooving.
• Six edging positions: auto, manual, base curve (absolute), percent, front offset, rear offset.
• Four retouch options: size, polishing, grooving, safety bevel.
• Retouch up to six of the latest six single-sided edges or three double-sided edges.
• Bar code reading capability.
• Image resolution on 9.7” touch screen is 1,024 pixels x 768 pixels.
• Direct DCS (OMA) skips the conversion step to save time and concerns regarding file duplication.
• External memory capability for SD cards.
• A single click of the button sets hydrophobic mode and all edging options for axis-safe cutting.
•Users can manage jobs that have been paused, completed and saved or jobs currently being processed.
• The next edging task can be prepared while the edger is in process.
Designed to keep up with eyecare professionals’ finishing demands, the new HPE-410 Excelon Edging System from Coburn Technologies comes enhanced with a stronger wheel with longer durability. Its adaptive lens chuck and position sensor are designed to eliminate lens slippage. A stronger motor and more edging options are included along with an optional integrated 3D tracer module. For more accurate and intelligent lens power reading, its 3D binocular features a resolution of 14,400 points. Sized 24-in. W x 22.5-in D x 13.5-in H, the new HPE-410 can easily fit on any countertop. The new HPE-410 Excelon Edging System joins the complete family of Coburn Technologies’ edging systems to meet any need and budget, ranging from basic automatic cutting to highly sophisticated drilling, customizable bevel/grooving positioning and milling for hydrophobic lenses.